Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful!!

I am extremely blessed! And as is fashion around this time of year I just wanted to put it into words.

*I am SO thankful for a husband who loves me no matter what! Who works hard to provide for us and who I look forward to being with for a LONG time to come!
*My daughter-who keeps me on my toes, but I love more than I can express! She's feisty and wild, but she is sweet as can be!
*Our health-which I am not thankful about enough, but know that we are truly blessed in this department.
*Our family-they may not be as "normal" as yours, but they are F-U-N, fun!
*Our friends-who are there when we need them and who when we do see them- are so comfortable with them that it seems like we haven't skipped a beat!
*The gospel-which brings us a peace into our lives and joy to our hearts with the knowledge that we have!

I am so thankful for many things, but these top my list! I love this time of year-as it reminds of the things that are good in our lives! I hope that you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving! I'm sure we'll be back with photos after the weekend!!

1 comment:

The Dotter Family said...

Hi Car. Please tell Shirlee that she is in our prayers and that we hope she will recover quickly.