Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, November 24, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Hooray for a great weekend (after last weeks not so great one!). Me and Tyler got to spend Saturday morning together and it was so fun. Then I got to leave my house without a kid and go hang out with some of my favorite people. We went shopping-wherever we wanted and had a nice dinner at Rainforest Cafe. Our waitress wasn't very good and it took forever, but we didn't care because we were able to spend more time together and just talk-uninterrupted! It was fabulous. Thanks girls for a great night! We need to plan one again soon!!



But while I was gone I did miss this one!! She's finally smiling and saying cheese when I turn the camera on, but it's a beautiful closed eyes smile. Gotta love kids! Hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to a long one in just a few days! I am counting down the hours! Hooray for Thanksgiving!!


No comments: