Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Week in Assignments

Barf! So I don't have anything really exciting or profound to discuss. This week is going to be quite hefty in the workload department. For school I have a quiz, a group quiz-which I offered to lead (stupid, right?) and a midterm. And on top of all the reading and work that goes along with this stuff-for my ONE class-I get to prepare a talk for church on Sunday! The topic is HOPE! I sure HOPE I can get through the week in a somewhat together fashion! Anyone else have any major hopes for the week or talk advice, I could always use some more inspiration besides what's been coming to me in the shower. That's probably the only time I actually have to think straight. I used to look forward to my showers. What happened to my relaxation?

2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

I'm so sorry! It sounds like you have a pretty crazy week. I hope you can find time to do it all, and find some moments of peace! It always seems like talks never come at the most convenient times! You are amazing, though, I'm sure you'll pull it all off with flying colors!

**I usually just find a ton of great stuff from lds.org and the scriptures, then go from there.

Leora said...

For your topic of HOPE, just quote Obama's speeches from his campaign. ;) LoL.