Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, November 17, 2008

How was your Weekend?

Well let me just say that my wonderfully planned weekend was totally RUINED!! We stil had a good time, but man. The fires that were raging around southern California made it impossible for my parents to come down. We had hopes that they would make it, but they didn't and so me and Tyler didn't make it to the temple, and I didn't get to shopping with my mom :( We did go eat Pei Wei and did a little shopping, so that was nice. My mom did attempt the trip again early on Sunday morning and made it in time to come to church with us and watch Makena while me and Tyler spoke, which I think went okay! So a BIG THANK YOU to my mom for bracing the elements and doing what you could to make it down here. She is AWESOME!! So that was our mixed up weekend. Anyone else have a crazy weekend or were you lucky and things went just as planned. With everything I have going this week I sure hope my plans go the way they are supposed to or I may have a meltdown :) Makena seems a little sick today which just tops everything off, but we'll see! Hopefully everyone else is doing great in this week before Thanksgiving! How did it get here so quickly?? Don't worry I am not complaining about that!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I thought you talks were great. I love how you compared Makena learning step by step to getting greater hope and faith step by step.

Nikki said...

I had a crazy weekend! I went to the Real Salt Lake soccer game! It was incredible!! I'm sorry yours wasn't perfect!