Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, November 3, 2008

A BUG & A PLUG!!


Here's my little ladybug. She looked so cute and loved carrying her bag like a purse. We had practiced saying trick or treat ALL day, but she didn't want to say it. She did get the sticking her bag out for candy though! We went to the trunk or treat at my mom's ward. Makena is still a little too young to really care and she did get a little scared this year from some costumes, but it was still fun and she loves dumping her candy out and trying to eat it through the wrapper. It's lovely!


And now my plug...guess what tomorrow is? The day we've all been looking forward to for months...okay for it to be over, but PLEASE get out there and vote. This is SUCH an important election for our state and our country. I am not going to try to say anything profound or tell you my opinions, but just vote. Every vote does matter. Just in case you forgot I will be voting YES on 8, and would hope that if you did your research you would too. That's all I have to say about that! Happy Monday all!!

2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

She is ADORABLE!! Great job on the costume, Carly!!

heidi said...

Such a cute little costume girl!!!