Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Are You Jealous Yet?



Today me and Makena picked Tyler up from work to go to the beach. It has been a while and we live SO close. We were there in less than 10 minutes from Tyler's work. Makena LOVES the beach and she told me multiple times during the day that we were going to the "beach". We saw surfers, let Makena run around and we watched the sunset. It was a fun afternoon activity and who can say they did this kind of thing in November-with a short sleeved shirt on? Not many! So these pictures are for all you cold, snow-ridden people--enjoy your snow. I've got my sun!!



3 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Thanks. . .you SUCK!!

Heather said...

JERK!

kitchenditcher said...

Yes, I am SO dang jealous! It's been a stinking 35 DEGREES when I've been waking up in the morning.

You traitor!!