Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, December 1, 2008

We're Back!


So we're back and better than ever after our 4-day weekend up at my parent's house. We had a great Thanksgiving and hope you all did too. Now I feel like I shouldn't eat for a few weeks to even out for all the stuff that we ate all weekend long. Oh well. It was fun, and that's what it's all about. Hope you all had a great holiday and are now looking ahead-like me- to the Christmas season. I'm hoping to start getting the decorations out in the next few days. Yippee!!

2 comments:

The Fast Family said...

Hey cute picture. Love the TuTu. that reminds me can you still make a tutu for Hudsen? If you haven't started on it yet can you make it purple she all of a sudden switched favorite colors. Here is my e mail address if you need to contact me, dodgerfam4@yahoo.com or you can get my number from Julie. Thanks.

heidi said...

Makena looks darling in that tutu!