Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Sunday, December 7, 2008

SHIRLEE!!

So, many of you know my sister-in-law Shirlee. She is currently working super hard to become a nurse and goes all week long. On Friday I got a call from my mom that Shirlee had been in a bad accident. Don't worry. She's doing okay-considering. Where they live-it is just a two-way road with no turning lanes. She was waiting for the oncoming traffic to subside and a person coming up behind her didn't notice that she was stopped. They ran straight into the back of her and from what I heard she was pushed into the oncoming traffic. Needless to say she is lucky to be alive and even luckier to just be at home and not in the hospital. She has NO broken bones, but we saw her yesterday and she was VERY sore. Shirlee- we love you and hope for a quick recovery and that you can make it through these last 2 weeks of school and then take a break! I'm sure she'll post about it too, but I just want to thank my Heavenly Father for watching over her and that it was not serious and that her little boy was not in the car! It is a true miracle!!

1 comment:

Gary & Julie said...

We love Shirlee, hope she's feeling better...I am so sad for her:(