Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

Well that time of year is here and almost gone again! I seriously cannot believe that Christmas is in almost 4 days! I say it all the time, but where does the time go. So, since I am heading to my parents tomorrow I thought I'd send a Christmas shout out and share a few pictures of our lovely decorations. (Since the next time I post will probably be after Christmas I better do this before the tree is down...it's shedding everywhere)
Here's our FREE Christmas tree...I really wasn't even going to get one this year, but an opportunity presented itself and we took it, but let me tell you...it was ALL decorated at one time! Real tree + almost 22 month old= REALLY BAD IDEA!!!

Now this was going to be our Christmas tree. It brought in the lovely smell without all the hassle. Oh well...it's still around too :)

And these are just a few more decorations that I like. I actually made the garland and the stocking box. Beginner's work, but I think they turned out pretty good.



Now go snuggle by the fireplace, drink some hot cocoa, and spend time with the family. That's what I'll be doing and I can't think of anything greater!!!
And if you're wondering about his cute girl...


I think Santa might be giving her a little too much for the naughtiness that she does. I have warned...one more drawing on the wall, floor, bottom of my shoe, book (not meant for it)...you get the idea, that Santa will not be bringing her anything on her list. She then proceeds to look at me and asks for a hug. What can I say...she has Santa wrapped around her little finger. We love her!!!!!
Merry Christmas to all, now I'm going to bed so have a good night!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I can see how she has Santa wrapped around her little finger. She is so cute! Spending time with family sounds great to me too. Have a wonderful Christmas

Spamdrew said...

She is a cutie!