Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Only in California...


Only in California will you worry about sunburns at the pumpkin patch. It was about 95 degrees yesterday at the pumpkin patch. Oh Fall. Where are you? Everyday I dress in my pants hoping that I won't sweat to death. Maybe someday soon it will be even a little chilly. I can always dream, right? These are a few pictures from my mom's and then the pumpkin patch with Tyler. Good times. I think this year I am trying to get in as many pumpkin patches as possible. We're 3 and counting. Hooray for pun-kins! The love of my daughter's life!




2 comments:

MC Boone said...

Aww, Makena is SUCH a little cutie! I love her copper hair! How fun to go to the pumpkin patch- although I know how un-fun hot weather can be in the Fall! Hopefully it will get colder soon!

Megan said...

Love that top picture with Makena and the pumpkins. I too have been looking forward to cooler weather. Hopefully tomorrow.