Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Friday, October 3, 2008

Catching Up!!

So about a month ago I met my very good friends Julie and Ashley at Newport Beach. We had a lot of fun letting the kids play on the empty beach and just catching up. I have been meaning to post the pictures that I have from it and am just getting around to it. Be looking out for new play date pictures next week. I can't wait to see you girls again and take lots of pictures of the kids at the pumpkin patch! Julie- maybe we could get you in a picture and get someone who speaks english to take a good picture of all of us :) Love you girls!!



1 comment:

Spamdrew said...

Is it ok if I just home teach you via blog? I just can't risk running into the Bredsguards again, and having them eat all the apple pie. Here is the link to the 1st Presidency message....
(kidding! :-)