Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, October 13, 2008

The GIRLS!!

So I think I am a pretty lucky girl! I have a great husband and a beautiful daughter. I have a great family! I also have a set of really GREAT friends! We don't live that close to each other any more. In the last year we've all moved to opposite ends of southern California, but we are there for each other! We recently have started setting up one day a month to have playdates. We have a total of 7 kids 4 and under between us and it gets a little crazy, but it is fun. We can just be ourselves. We talk, laugh, vent, reminisce, uplift, and listen. They are truly my best friends. I hope everyone in their lives have friends like I do. Wherever we are we know we still have someone to help us, or just be that ear to hear what we need to get off our chests. I love these girls and I am blessed to have then in my life!





This last week we met up at this cute little pumpkin patch- I know from the beach to the pumpkin patch we must live in California :) The kids loved it and we get a little crazy about taking their pictures so here's a few. Julie's the one with the nice camera so most of the pictures are on that, but here's few. Makena didn't want anything to do with pictures as you can tell. Oh well! It was a fun day anyways! Thanks Ash for letting us take over your house. It was a BLAST!!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Aw, Makena and Kody are so cute! Love it! I can't wait to see the pics that Julie has again!

Leora said...

I think it's so fun that you ladies all hang out. Well, I might be a little jealous too. ;)