Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

8 Things!!

I was tagged by Leora! Thanks!! It's called 8 things.

8 Favorite Shows
* The Office
* Project Runway
* Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives
* CSI
* HGTV-basically anything on it
* Semi-Homemade
* Ellen
* Basically anything NOT kid related is good, but few and far between

8 Favorite Restaurants
* Pei Wei
* Lido
* P.F. Chang's
* El Pollo Loco
* Los Robertos
* Casa de Pico
* Subway
* Cafe Rio

8 Things I did Yesterday
* Laundry
* Cleaned my house
* Made a tutu
* Went to the Post Office
* Picked up lots of messes
* Made dinner-Baked Macaroni & Cheese
* Went to Enrichment
* Did Homework

8 Things I look Forward To
* Buying a house
* Paying off Tyler's Student Loans
* Getting a degree
* Christmas
* Having another Baby-someday (that's not an announcement :))
* The Weekend
* Paying off My Car
* Payday

8 Favorite Things about Fall
* The leaves changing colors
* Pulling out my sweaters
* Makena in her Halloween costume
* Thanksgiving Dinner
* Having Fires
* Not using the A/C
* Finally being able to decorate my house for some holiday!
* Cuddling under blankets with my husband

8 Things on my Wish List
* To go to Hawaii with just my husband
* Paying off a house
* Go to Europe
* To live a long, happy life with my husband and family
* For my kids to know how much I love them
* To win the lottery...j/k...but coming into a lot of money would be nice
* A new Nikon camera!!!!
* For Prop 8 to Pass!

Now I tag: Lacey, Brittany, Heidi, Shirlee, Cami, Julie, Natalie, and Adriana.

2 comments:

Greg and Diana said...

We're bummed that Karyl and Makena aren't going to get to be in Nursery anymore....we're going to miss lots of people here, but we found such an amazing deal and just couldn't pass it up!! We'll blog stalk you though when we're gone so we won't lose touch =)

Conforti Family said...

Hey this is Mike, I just wanted to say Hi and see how everything was going. It feels good to be out of school, huh? The family looks like they're doing good, say hi to everyone for me.