Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

18 Months!!!


I honestly can't even begin to understand where these 18 wonderful months have gone. I've heard it forever..."enjoy it! I t goes too fast". Did I believe it then...not so much. Now- you better believe it! And it's only just the beginning for us. I thought I'd pay a little tribute to the one we lovingly call Nenny on occasion, Mak-nena, big or little mak (depending on the day and then it is still only my husband!), the wild one, babe, sweetheart, and our example setting first child! It seems like only yesterday we were bringing home our little bundle:




Now look at her: She's a blossoming, independent toddler!


Just a few wonderful things about her!
*Pictures don't do her justice. She is a BEAUTIFUL little girl. She has RED hair, the prettiest blue eyes, and the longest eyelashes known to man!
*She is very creative and will color or draw on anything she gets her hands on. Walls, stuffed animals, mommy shoes-beware!
*She loves animals, but when they get to close she's pretty unsure. Hence her knew saying at my parents is "No, no scooter"! Finger waving and all!
*She is very affectionate. She'll give anyone a kiss who will let her before going off to bed, and me and her dad get the best hugs ever!
*She's very passionate. That's a good way to put it. Just about every two weeks she has a new FAVORITE movie and can't get enough. It's been everything from Shrek, to Woody, and now it's "Mons Inc" as she says. We walk in the door and she says it. She wakes up and guess what I hear! This can also get a little irritating when she wants something and wants it NOW! Yeah- passionate's the nice word.
*She loves the beach! She will play in the sand for hours and wants to be in the water. I told her yesterday where we were going and after I told her it was the beach she got so excited and said water, water, water. She loves it! Too bad she's the fairest of them all, because the sun doesn't like her. We're getting better with the sunscreen, though!

I just love this girl! I love when she wakes up in the morning and I get to spend all day playing and growing with her. Having kids is crazy, no doubt but I LOVE it all. Well so much crying I could do without and poop, but...the point is I'm terribly grateful to be a mother to this incredible, adorable, loving little girl!
Nenny- I love you lots! Love- Your Mommy

1 comment:

Team Symphony said...

o what a sweet message to your little girl... how is school going?