Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Fisherman

So as I mentioned before Tyler was gone for more than a day on a fishing trip for "work". The last 3 summers he has been able to do this with his boss paying for him to go. He looks forward to it ALL year. This year my brother got to go. So I didn't talk to him for 24 hours and when I finally hear back it's-"I hope you want to eat lots of fish". I'm not the biggest fan, but I cook it up for him and then we both get the fish thing out of our system. Here he is with his BIG catch.


He actually caught one of the biggest fish of the trip! That's my man!!
Here he is with his 3 fish!


And this is with my brother, Jeff, and his boss Jim.

Now he needs some sort of belt, boots, a fishing pole, and all other sorts of things. I'm glad he had a fun time and I'm extra glad to have him back. I hate sleeping alone, and being by myself only talking to a toddler gets a little old :)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

That's a big fish! I wish I could fish...I get too bored!

The Fast Family said...

Holy cow!!! That fish is huge. That's pretty cool.

J.J. said...

So...I know I'm posting on a random post...but that is one BIG fish! You caught a good one! I love seeing your family...I hope you don't mind..I saw that you had a blog on Millie's page when she tagged you! FUN! I love it. It's fun to see you.