Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Fair Brings Out the Best in US!!









We went this last week to the Orange County fair with all of my siblings. We had a lot of fun and the babies loved ALL the animals and I of course loved all the food :) We watched the pig races, ate free dibs, looked at giant pigs, I pet an ox, Tyler ate a spaghetti and meatball sandwich-it was actually really good, Makena and me saw a wallaby in the petting zoo, and I finished the day eating a funnel cake and carrying a sleeping girl to the car! I don't know what it is about the fair, but I love it! Not everyday--you might die of a heart attack from all the greasy, fried food--but it is good fun! I tried to get some good pictures, but my family seems to think that you have to make stupid faces when you take their picture. I think they get it from my dad! So here are some of the best!

2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Hooray for fairs! We're going to the Utah County one next week!!!

John Michael and Nauni said...

CAR!!!!!!!!! I SURE LOVE YOU TO PIECES! Thanks for the fun comments on my blog! I sure miss you and absolutely NEED to see you next time we're down. We're thinking about coming down for Joe when he gets home like the 22nd or so...and if we do, I know Joe wants a beach party that Saturday. Maybe you guys could come! It will be close to your apt I'm sure. :) Miss ya, squeeze the baby and hubby for me! xoxo