Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, August 18, 2008

SAN DIEGO!!!!!






Well we got to spend our Saturday down in our old stomping grounds! San Diego!!!!! I can't believe it's already been 2 1/2 months since we left there. When we were down there it felt like we never left! We took Makena to Sea World which she loved. It's been a few months since our last trip there and this time she LOVED everything and wanted to be right up at the glass at every exhibit. It's definitely fun to take your kids places and see things from their point of view. It was HOT and crowded though, so I look forward to meeting up with my mom and nephew in the next couple of months when it's not so bad! We then drove our sleeping child around San Diego went to a few stores and met our friends for dinner at Pei Wei-yum! Thanks to Perry & Jenn, Kim, Janelle & James for meeting us and still being our friends even though we ditched you guys to move up here :) It was a LONG day, but we had a lot of fun together!! Makena did so good all day so we were all much happier! I just love being able to spend time with my husband and my daughter! It's the BEST thing in my life! Thank heavens for weekends and family! There is absolutely nothing better! Hope you all had great weekends and are like us and count down the days 'til they get here.


2 comments:

The Dotter Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I have been wanting to get my kids to Sea World, they want to go so bad. I love you guys & miss you guys so much!

Brittany said...

Hey Carly,
We are living in San Clemente. But I come up your way alot. I am actually going to the mall tomorrow. We should totally meet up. Our family is in Mission Viejo so I am always up there. What do you guys like to do during the day? Talk to you soon