Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Busy Life!!!!




So it's been a week since my last post and that's probably because we've been a little busy! This last week I went up to my parent's house for a few days and went to a baby shower for my friend Julie and her beautiful baby. Then me and Tyler spent Saturday together and had lunch at our favorite burrito place in the high desert- Los Robertos. (Oh I wish I could have it right now) Then we went a wedding reception in Wrightwood for one of our good friends. I really love weddings and it made me want to become a photographer even more! The weather was nice- once the sun went down :) and it was great visiting with people we don't get to see very often anymore. Then Saturday night we came home and Sunday morning one of our other good friend's brother gave his homecoming talk in our ward. He's been on a mission in Paraguay (the same mission as my brother Jeff actually). So we got to see him and one of my high school best friends Nauni and her family! I miss seeing her and don't get to very often so that was a special treat for me. I was so glad that it worked out the way it did for us to be there and thanks to them for inviting us to be part of the family for the afternoon :)
This week I actually start back to school. I know HOORAY for me, right? It's funny because I am totally excited to go back. When you're younger you DREAD it, but I only have this semester and then like 2 more classes and I'll have my associates in liberal studies. I don't know if I'll continue right away to get more done, but I will at least finish that. It really is exciting for me. I've been supporting my husband the last three and a half years while he finished so now it's my turn! And to top off all of this craziness Makena got sick today. Perfect timing, right? Wrong! She's just wanted to cuddle all afternoon. It's so sad. Well wish me luck! These next few weeks should be an eye opener for me! These pictures were just a few from our weekend!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh Carly, Kody is sick too! He's been so whiny since yesterday! Too much stuff going on I guess. Hope Makena feels better soon!

Gary & Julie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, i'm glad we got to see eachother even if it was for a brief minute. I think we might go to the beach on Monday with everyone! love ya!