Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

They Grow Up SO Fast!




So, I always heard everyone say it! Enjoy it because before you know it they'll be grown. I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that they were right, but man are they right! I was able last week to go and see my friend Julie's brand new baby girl Brynne. She was just so cute and tiny and innocent! Then I went home to my mess-making, talking, crazy 17-month old and wondered how she got SO big!!!! She is into everything and makes me laugh with some of the things she does (and makes me want to cry some days too :) ) But I wouldn't trade it for anything! I tried to attempt taking some pictures of her that were her actually looking at the camera...most turned out with just the side of her head or her eyes closed, but I got a few good ones! And Makena as much as I say I can't wait for you to be old enough to...go potty on the toilet, or really listen to what I'm saying, or to be able to just go to sleep and stay asleep...I wouldn't trade these days for anything and just take your time growing up!!! because before I know it you'll be grown up!

7 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Amen!

Lacey said...

Carly the first picture of Makena is beautiful! You should frame that one! Her eyes are gorgeous!

Natalie said...

You really should frame the first picture. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Team Symphony said...

i agree with the previous comments about the first picture but i wanted to comment on the second one.... she is so big!!! how could she have grown so much since we just saw her a few weeks ago??? oh man that's crazy! she must have had a mega growth spurt!

Gary & Julie said...

look at those beautiful eyes! wow...

The Fast Family said...

How cute is she? Love those eyes. They really do grow up too fast, it makes me sad.

John Michael and Nauni said...

Car!!! Your posts are always fun! I love that top pic of Makena...the one that shows off her beautiful red hair and blue eyes! I love her!! We sure miss you guys! Yes, we will be coming out this Friday for Joe's homecoming! We'll be having a beach party Saturday afternoon/night, you guys should come hang out!! I'll call ya to let you know where! Love you three! XOXO -Naun