Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, September 22, 2008

We're Outta Here!


This is how I feel right about now!! I am trying to get us all ready for our little trip to St. George, UT. We haven't had a real vacation in 2 years so we're pumped. We drove up and went to Downtown Disney today and tomorrow we're driving up to good old Phelan to stay the night at my parent's house and then onto St. George from Weds. to Sat. for shopping, golfing, Zion, swimming, and lots of eating out. I am really excited, but packing and going with an 18-month old is a bit crazy, but that's what it's all about, right? I should have lots to blog about next week! Stay tuned for lots and lots of pictures!!!

1 comment:

Johnson's said...

Carly your all grown up! How are you? Hows your family? Your little girl is so cute. I hope you have in Saint George. We where actually going to go down there this weekend but we changed our plans. Kevin, Mark and Steven all live down there and Steven actually works at some golf course. I hope you have fun!