Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Picture Tag!!!

So I was tagged again. This time it is picture tag. You can't straighten up or do anything to the different places you just have to take pictures as they are. So lucky for me I was on a cleaning rampage earlier :) So here it goes:

Your child-she decided she wanted to clean too



Your bathroom:


Your laundry room-it ain't much but I LOVE it!!



Your favorite room-not much to see here, but I do love my bed!



A self-portrait-I did say I was busy cleaning today, right?




My favorite shoes-this was a tough one, but these are probably the newest ones and I love them!


My closet-which I share with my daughter


My fridge-nothing too exciting going on there today!



My pantry


And finally my sink-I love having a dishwasher, it helps keep the sink look more like this. Now if only we knew who filled up the dishwasher...



And now-who do I want to tag...Ashley(what is in your fridge with all those little boys?), Lacey (lucky for you, you just moved in and it probably isn't a major disaster:)), and Leora (maybe I'll be the first tag you ever received and it's FUN!!)

1 comment:

Gary & Julie said...

I love your bathroom! I need to come and see your place.