Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Friday, September 12, 2008

The TUTU!!


So I know that Halloween is a ways away, but I've been thinking about Makena's costume and since she still has little say in the matter I decided she would be a ladybug. I am making the costume though, and so I thought I would start early to make sure I would have plenty of time with all the things going on in our lives. So I started the red tutu and it turned out SO cute! Makena already loves wearing it around the house and I am just so proud of myself for doing it. Now here's my proposition for any and all of you! In need of a tutu for a halloween costume-they could be just about any color and be used for lots of different ideas-a dress-up item or a girl in your life just loves to dance? I'm planning on getting Makena's pictures taken in it too. Let me know and I can custom make a tutu for you! Leave me a comment for prices or colors! I hope I can help anyone in need!

Here's a couple pictures of Makena in her tutu!


2 comments:

Leora said...

I love it, Carly!

How funny, I'm actually in the middle of making Claire one too! It's not for Halloween, just for dress up- that's her new favorite hobby. :)

The red is such a fun idea!

The Fast Family said...

How cute. I totally want one. Not for Halloween but for Christmas we are getting Hudsen a chest with lots of dress up clothes in it. That would be perfect to add to it. I would want like bright pink and like a 4t size so she can use it for a while. Let me know how much. Thanks.