Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Trip


So we're home! Isn't it sad how fast vacation goes? I thought I was going to cry when Tyler got up to leave for work this morning. We don't get to spend enough time together! We did have a great vacation though. Me and my mom and Makena did A LOT of shopping. And Tyler and my dad got to golf twice. Then we sampled LOTS of different places to eat. I learned that I LOVE Cafe Rios pork tacos. Yum!!! I want some right now! We also went up to Zion which was a little difficult with Makena, but it was definitely worth it. It is beautiful up there! Makena did really good in the car and overall it was a fun trip. She loved the hotel room and wouold constantly pick up the phone in the room and say "hello, mommy...dada"! It was pretty cute! Well as promised here are some pictures. I really didn't take as many as I should of because our batteries died in my camera. Thankfully my mom had extras, but here you go!!!



3 comments:

The Dotter Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I know how it goes with kids not doing so well with the mountain stuff. that's a cute picture of your dad with Makena.

Leora said...

How fun! Vacations come and go too quickly.

I hope you got some good stuff shopping! Woot!

Natalie said...

The first picture of MaKena is so darling! I love her red hair!