Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Thursday, January 22, 2009

TWILIGHT!!

So, I know all you other Twilight readers have seen the movie and totally forgot about it because it came out SO long ago. Well, I had almost given up hope, but today I finally got the opportunity to see it. Took me long enough! My reaction: I liked it. From everyone I heard that it would be pretty cheesy, so I went in with no high expectations. I liked it, though. I thought it stuck to the book pretty good and didn't ruin the visuals I already had in my mind. And I got to go with a group of ladies from church! It was fun! Thanks honey for watching the girl...last minute...so I could take a mommy break! It was soooo needed!

3 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

So, I was in the same boat, Carly! I just saw it for the first time the night before you did! I felt the same about it as you. I'd heard it was pretty cheesy, too, so I think I actually liked it more than those who ran out and saw it first! I do think I like the books better, and I think I enjoyed the movie more, having read the books - but I really enjoyed the movie! I'm glad you got to have a girls night out!

robyn said...

Hi Marsh Fam! I was in the same boat as you with that movie but it I actually liked it. I will definitely see it again (when it comes out on dvd) Hope all goes well with your move! Moving days are so stressful but kinda fun to have an excuse to clean and organize!

ColbyandJanae said...

I have seen the movie 4 times and read all of the books at least twice. Twilight I have read 3 times. My husband says that I am totally wierd. Am I the only one this obsessed? Probably! Anyway I'm glad I have an easy way to stay in touch.