Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Thursday, January 8, 2009

4 YEARS!




It has been four wonderful years since we got married. It's funny because sometimes it seems like it has flown by and then other times it seems like it has been so much longer. I am grateful to be married to such a patient and loving husband. He truly grounds me and loves me completely! I LOVE YOU TYLER and can't wait to spend an eternity with you! You are amazing!
I am so excited that tomorrow my mom is coming down to stay with Makena and me and Tyler are going to have an all day and night date! I can hardly contain myself that I get a whole day away!! That was my anniversary wish! Details to follow. For now I am enjoying the day and getting ready for the weekend! Happy Anniversary to ME!


6 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks again for the other day!

The Fast Family said...

Happy Anniversay!!! I love that picture of your Dad pulling you away. That's awesome. :)

The Dotter Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember that day very well. I was 6 months pregnant with my twins and very pregnant at that. Julie and I had some jun times at those fitting for our dresses. We did it all for you:)

Lacie said...

Heather just told me you had a blog, I am SOOO excited to see what you have been up to. It has been a good 5 or 6 years since I have seen you. WOW!!! It looks like you have a great life, I am happy for you. Come see my blog.... eddielaciefamily.blogspot.com Hope you don't mind my blog stalking:)

Brian and Amelia said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend, well deserved! And beautiful pictures!!

John Michael and Nauni said...

Oh Car!! Sorry this is late, but Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been so long already! JM and I will be celebrating our 8th this year and it seems so weird! I am so glad you're so happy! You sure deserve it!! Stay beautiful and in love sister!! I love that smile!! XOXO -Naun