Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh Sister!!


So, I have been thinking a lot about my little sister today! She is such a great person. I still remember the night that she was born...20 years ago! I remember staying the night at my grandparents and not really sleeping that night. I heard the phone ring and I knew that was the call. My baby sister was here. I had a sister. I was between my two brothers and was so excited to have a sister. She has been such a great little sister. Shanitz- You are amazing. I don't envy the stage of your life that you are in, but enjoy it. Before we all know it you'll be moving on to bigger and better things! Just a few things that I LOVE about my sister, Candice.
*She always says what she thinks-we have that in common :) and it is usually the most random and hilarious things you could think of.
*She always has new crazy 'dos that I love to see. (She is currently in beauty school with only 4 months left!)
*She is sensitive...it's a good thing
*She loves her family more than most people do! And we love her too!
* She has a great sense of fashion that people like me envy. I just throw on clothes...she actually spends time thinking about it!
* She is just a beautiful girl inside and out. She has a beautiful spirit that you just want to be around!
Candice-I love you so much and couldn't have asked for a better little sister! You're my favorite :) HAPPY 20th Birthday Can!

1 comment:

Fealyclan said...

OH MY GOSH!! She's 20!?!? I remember having her in primary. Wow time flies! Very nice blog, Carly. I think we too often forget to tell our siblings what they mean to us or just assume that they know. It's awesome that you're close.