Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This and That!!

So much is going on in our life right now, but just thought I'd share a few things!

This girl:


Is the highlight of my life. We recently went to a playdate in Burbank and went to a park. She has been non stop talking about it since Monday!! It's pretty hilarious. She helped me bake cookies today which I will post pics soon. She wanted to eat the cookies so bad while we were making them. She is just getting SO big! I can't even believe that she'll be 2 in a little over a month. She is a sweetheart, but definitely entered the terrible twos like 6 months ago. She is VERY dramatic, but we love her!

And that chair:


Is going to look lovely in my new living room. We found a new place that we love and are actually getting the keys to this afternoon. We were truly blessed through all of this mess and finding this place and getting in so quickly is so great. BUT, that also means the next 2 weeks are basically just going to be packing and unpacking. I hate having boxes everywhere and plan on this all happening nice and quick and smooth. Wish us luck! It might get a little crazy!

5 comments:

Leora said...

I really like your chair! Makena is just turning into a little lady! They grow SO fast!

Brian and Amelia said...

Good luck with everything, Carly! I don't envy you, I hate moving! But I'm glad you were able to find a nice place so quickly! I love your chair, too! You'll have to take pictures of your new place to share!

ColbyandJanae said...

Hey of course I rmember you silly. I'm glad to see life is going good for you. Makena is so cute. How can I check out Leora's blog it won't let me in.

Gary & Julie said...

How did the move go Sat? good luck with it all:)

John Michael and Nauni said...

HOORAY for finding a new place! That stinks about your landlord and the moving...but after the dust settles, it's always nice to have a new change in your life! Post some pictures of the new place after you're all settled in! :) -Naun