Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Friday, January 16, 2009

Our Little Trip!!

So, Tyler and me had a fabulous 24 hours away! No kid! It was a beautiful thing. I remember talking to my friend Julie recently about how needed this kind of thing is, and she was SO right. You just forget about all the responsibility and can focus on each other and things that you don't get to do because they just are so much more work with a toddler! My mom came down and stayed with Makena-THANK YOU, THANK YOU MOM!!! Me and Tyler went out to eat...TWICE! Went to the movies, got dessert out, went to the beach and just had a fun time! It was lovely. Leave the kids home and do this soon! All we had was 24 hours, but it was fabulous!! Obviously I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few from the beach in Newport. It was a beautiful weekend!
It was like 85 degrees that day. It was January!!!

My handsome Husband!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Very important. We hope to do that someday soon.