Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Stress that is our Life!

So some of you know, but most don't-that we will be moving again soon. We found out recently that our landlord has skipped out on paying the rent for who knows how long. He's having a party with our rent money, I guess! Anyways, we've been told that our condo will be sold at auction the middle of next month. Which means that we are on the lookout for a new place. Yes-we just moved 7 MONTHS ago. What do you do?!?! Just pray that we can find something soon and get away from this mess! Oh the stress that life brings us. Oh well. I can pack up and find a new place and not lose my mind in a month's time. I know I can :)

3 comments:

The Dotter Family said...

I am so sorry that you guys have to move again! I know the feeling. We were moving once a year since we have been married and the 2nd year we were married we moved twice in that year.

Nikki said...

I know how that feels. Our landlord moved us in illegally and we got evicted 2 months after moving into our new house! OOPS!

Gary & Julie said...

Wow, I'm way behind! I love your pics and I really want to see your place, maybe tomorrow:) And for the record I know why I don't blog, ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE at my house. I don't have a quiet moment here.lol