Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our New Favorite Family Outing




Our new favorite thing to do together is take walks together in the evening. I don't know if I have mentioned this in our other blogs...but I'm pretty much obsessed with it. I grew up on a dirt road, and our last apartment we were on the third floor and the only things down the street were the hospital one way and Ralph's the other. So when we moved into our new place and saw that like 10 blocks were all linked with a trail and parks and a lake that are all off of the main road I was excited to say the least. So last week I think we went 3 nights. We have played basketball, flown a kite, and just ran around the field. Makena LOVES the doggies that we see and she is excited every time we tell her to get her shoes for a walk! Hooray for planned communities...who knew what a dream that would be for us. Fresh air and family time. Who could ask for more??

3 comments:

The Fast Family said...

Hey Carly, oh my gosh your little girl is so cute. These pictures are the first I've seen of her. I found you through Julie. Hope you are all doing well.

kitchenditcher said...

Makena is adorable! Aren't toddlers fun? Sounds like you've moved into a GREAT place!

Brooke sure loves Candice being in Idaho. I LOVE those two girls!!

Deb McEwen

Adriana said...

You guys are just too cute...