Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Friday, June 27, 2008

OH THE WEEKEND!!

Hallelujah, it's the weekend! It's funny! It seems like on Friday that the week has flown by, but when you're in it man does it take FOREVER to get there. For the last like 5 weekends we have been super busy with moving and all and then last weekend we were out of town at my parent's house so this is our relax weekend. We have NO plans, Tyler's already asleep on the couch -it's like 7:30p.m., and that's a sign it's a needed rest!! I stay at home all day, but when Friday comes I'm just as excited as I used to be during the work weeks that I had the weekend off. So here's to the unplanned weekend! I hope everyone has a fabulous time whatever you do, and enjoy spending time together!! Because you know it's another 5(...4 days this coming week :) ) until the weekend comes again!

1 comment:

heidi said...

Yahhh! How exciting that you got your blog! Glad to see you guys are doing so good. We sure do miss seeing your cute faces every Sunday!Can you email me your email address? rodriguezbh@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon!