Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Saturday, June 5, 2010

BTW...

I forgot a couple things yesterday when I posted. So I will post 2 days in a row. I think that's a record! This girl is now POTTY TRAINED!!! It took her long enough. She just was so fine going pee in her pants and something finally clicked. We are SO happy and so is our bank account!


YEAH MAKENA!!!

And this little cutie started CRAWLING last night!! It's probably the cutest little army crawl I've ever see, but now we are in major trouble because Makena loves tiny little toys now. The two don't really mix!



And she's been spending a lot of time looking like this because of the two giant top front teeth coming in. I feel so bad for her and I really can't wait for them to come in already. For my sanity as well!



And just because she's so dang cute!!! We love these girls!!!

3 comments:

The Dotter Family said...

Holy Crap! It's about time you updated:) I have been trying to update mine too. I can't believe jeff is getting married!Your girls are so cute

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh! Jade crawling is so cute! I love it!

Leora said...

Hooray for updating! Your little ladies are adorable. And congrats to Jeff!!