Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Friday, June 4, 2010

Seriously...

It's time I start taking back control of my life and my blog. I guess having an infant will do that to you, but come on! She's now almost 8 months old. What? Yep I said it and it's been like 3 months since I updated so here we go. And yes it goes back to Easter...don't judge :) Mostly pictures because there's just too much to put up! And I won't bore you with words!
Easter (Yes I made their matching skirts, and yes she is easter egg hunting inside...it was cold)



My brother Jeff got engaged to Ashley!! Wedding next month!!!


Photo Shoots- of course!!












Sea World- My camera battery died after like 10 pictures. Dumb mistake!



Pretend City- Makena's new favorite place!






Seal & Sea Lion Rescue in Laguna Beach








We've been playing hard and the summer hasn't even started yet. We are looking forward to a real vacation up to San Francisco and Napa in just a few weeks and our booked calendar!!! Lots more fun to come!

2 comments:

John Michael and Nauni said...

Car!!!! The girls are absolutely beautiful!!!! I am so sad to live so far away!! Love you guys and miss you lots!!! XOXO Naun

Gary & Julie said...

TOo much fun...man you guys have been busy!!