Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just say NO!!!



So our darling little girl's favorite new thing is NO! I knew it would catch up with us someday, but I never realized how frustrating it really is. We'll ask her a question that we know she would have at least shook her head to before and now..."Makena do you want a snack?" "NOOO!!" "Do you mean yes?" "YES!" You've got to be kidding me. Every time I ask her anything this is how it goes! I hope this phase is over quickly because as much as it bothers me, my husband thinks she has completely forgotten the word yes and gets really frustrated with it all. Aren't kids GREAT? If anyone has suggestions for getting over the No's we are open for suggestions!! And I thought these pictures were cute from my parents house this past weekend!

3 comments:

The Dotter Family said...

Oh boy Carly! You have no idea they only get sassier as they get older, before you know it she will be covering her ears like she can't hear you, even when you know she can hear you! May I just add that Makena is a little mini-you. I can't get over how much she looks just like you.

Brian and Amelia said...

Sorry, no advice here - thankfully Colin's not too into the "no's." At least not yet!! And I just have to say, Makena is darling! And she totally looks like a mini you. . .the bangs look great, too, by the way!

Gary & Julie said...

Kids are so fun, just a lot of work! And they test every measure of patience- Wait til you have a boy!!! :)