Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Huntington!!!






Tyler's family was going to be down at Huntington Beach on Saturday so we met up with them for a few hours of fun! Makena loved watching all of her older cousins play and once again loved playing in the sand and being in the COLD water. She passed out as soon as we got her in the car and then we started seeing the spots of burn on her poor little pale face! Today it looks like a raccoon and I feel terrible! Guess that's what I get for being so white myself. I did put sunscreen on her, but that didn't stop and I must still be new at putting on lots of sunscreen on a little kid! SAD! So that's what the last picture is of if you can see her burnt little face! We had a good time visiting with his family and showing off our new place. Hooray for summer and beach days! We love it!





7 comments:

Natalie said...

Love her bathing suit!

heidi said...

Can I just tell you that she has the cutest thighs!

Heather said...

Don't feel too bad just last week I burnt Christian's back. It was so sad. His little swimsuit slipped done and he had a nice little burnt strip where I hadn't put sunscreen on him. We'll learn. I hope. :)

Brian and Amelia said...

I LOVE your little girl, what a cutie! And I'm so jealous that you live so close to the beach. I miss the beach, and I can't wait to get back there! Do you ever miss the mountains?

The Dotter Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. We need to meet up and go together the kids would have a blast. Makena is getting so big, and by the way I love her bathing suit! Why can't adults have cute ones like that?!

Gary & Julie said...

She looks more and more like you everyday, Crazy!

The Fast Family said...

She is so cute. She seems like she is a very happy girl. :) I love her cute chunky legs. Clarke has a pair of those too. :)