Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finally...an update!!

So I guess life moves on whether you are feeling up to it or not! The past 7 weeks (ugh..is that all it's been??) I have been feeling so sick all day long. I have to give major props to my husband who has really stepped up and taken over everything while I lay around feeling sick. He is great! Even though I've been feeling terrible and was supposed to be taking it easy, we have still managed to do a few fun things as a family. If you have a while there's quite a few new posts. We hope you are all doing well and hopefully I am on the uphill now. Wouldn't that be fabulous!!

3 comments:

Fealyclan said...

Hey, Carly
I hope you start feeling better it is realy no fun at all. Hopefully the sickness wil wear off as you move into the second timester. I love all your updates. Your litle buble blower is adorable.

I noticed you have Lori Larson photography on your friends list. I was trying to contact her for more information. I really want spring family pictures with her. For some reason when I try to mail her via the link she has there, it's not working. Can you tel her I'm interested,and ask her to contact me on my blog? www.mistyandjason.blogspot.com

THanks ! :o)

Fealyclan said...

please pardon my keyboard...I really do know how to spell but I forget to type slower on some of the letters...lol

josieposie said...

Who knew you had a blog - you need to tell me these things. Thanks for linking mine to yours, I hope it's ok if I add you to mine. Get a new post up there for pete's sake.