Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Update!

Well, some of you may know I have been having a few complications with my pregnancy. On top of being sick and regular pregnancy stresses, we have ha d a lot to worry about. I went to another doctor's appointment yesterday and they doctor said the baby looks fine. Perfect, actually. The baby was moving around and it was GREAT to see!! We have been so blessed through all this worry. I know that my Heavenly Father has heard our prayers. So, so far so good. I am now 13 weeks so hopefully I'll be feeling much better soon. And things can settle down for a little while.
Here's baby yesterday at 13 weeks 2 days. Growing so much. It looks just like a baby instead of a bean!! So fun!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Glad things are looking good and hope that nausea leaves soon.