Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Friday, March 6, 2009

Thought We'd Join...

The PREGNANCY CLUB! We're excited to announce that we are having another baby! I am almost 8 weeks along and I saw the little bean this week with its strong heartbeat. I know TONS of people who are pregnant right now, so that should be fun to be part of the club, again. I have been feeling major nauseuos for a few weeks now and I can't stand it, but it's for a great little cause. And I tell myself every week that I am a week closer. We are a little scared about having a second baby, but know it's time. And Makena asks to see "the baby"- my belly-all the time and talks to it. It's too cute. She even told me the other night that it's a sister baby...so I guess we'll see. We are VERY excited and can't wait until OCTOBER to meet the little one. (That seems oh so far away!!)

11 comments:

Leora said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

That's fantastic, Carly! Congrats. I hope the nausea ends soon for you.

Megan said...

How exciting. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Makena is going to be a great big sister.

Brian and Amelia said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! Sorry you are nauseous, though - NOT fun! But I hope all is well other than that! Makena is going to be a great sister, how exciting!!

Greg and Diana said...

Congrat you guys, we are so excited for you =) Having 2 kids was scary at first for me, but the second one is MUCH easier than the first!!

The Fast Family said...

Congrats!!! that is awesome. i know 12 girls that are pregnant right now. i hope to be joining that club soon. :)

Lacey said...

Hooray! Congratulations! How exciting! Makena is so sweet!

Heather said...

Congratulations Carly! It's really not that hard having two kids. It's actually alot of fun watching them interact and play with eachother. You'll love it. ;) Sorry about being sick, that is NO fun!

Lacie said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!

The Dotter Family said...

Yeah, no i have someone to be prego with through the summer.

Fealyclan said...

Good news! :o) Congratulations! I love the first ultrasound pictures and heartbeats. It just makes it so real and they look like little jelly beans. Hope you feel beter soon. Sorry about the summer time pregnancy though...I had Laynah in Sept....not very fun. At least you live by the beach.

The Udys said...

Congratulations Carly!!!! That is so fun. Being pregnent is so hard and your right its so worth it. Can't wait for your picture's of the baby:)