Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Party People!!!!!!!

This last Saturday we had a family party for Makena's birthday. It was beach themed (since hopefully all of you know that Makena is a beautiful beach in Hawaii). We had great food and then we all headed to Huntington Beach to spend some time there. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. We couldn't have asked for better weather and it was just a fun time! I was WORN out from doing everything but it was a good time. We had yummy Mexican food and I made "ocean" cupcakes. Makena racked up ion the presents, and I decided that next year-Chuck E. Cheese it is :) So hear are some of the pictures from the partay!! Wish we could have invited everyone, but the little house doesn't constitute for a giant party. But we love you all!

Opening up the loot! She's a lucky girl and got some Great gifts-that are still ALL over my house!

Listening to Happy Birthday!



My cupcake creations-they looked better in person, I swear :)



Digging in like they were going out of style! She ate the whole cupcake like she was in a pie eating contest

4 comments:

Lacie said...

I think the cupcake is super cute! I still think it's crazy after all these years that we connected through a blog. I love reading your blog and hearing about your life.

Megan said...

Cute. Looks like you all had a great time. Love the new background too.

Lacey said...

I love the picture of her devouring that cupcake! So cute!

Gary & Julie said...

how fun!!! she's so beautiful...happy birthday makena! we still need to come see your place!