Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, December 21, 2009

It's been 2 months already???


We cannot believe that our little Jadie-doodle is 2 months old. She is such a light to our family. She is such a good little girl and so calm and relaxed. Even her doctor at her 2 month appointment commented on her calming effect. Which is great because with Makena being the whirlwind that she is the calm is so nice. At her check up she weighed in at 11 lbs. 10oz. Almost 12 pounds!! And she is 23 inches long. She handled her shots almost better than me and she is just so content. She talks and smiles and just makes me so happy. I love her and can't wait to see how she continues to develop. And I love how much these sisters love each other. Makena always has to be by her sister and kiss her and hold her, and Jade just smiles at her and gets so excited when she's around. I just love seeing the sister bond already in action. We are so blessed!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Those two look so much alike!