Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Friday, November 20, 2009

Family Pictures


Well it's that time of year. Christmas cards and family photos. We decided to get it done nice and early this year. My sister took them for us and we got some really good ones. And with how active Makena is that is the challenge. We just love our little family of 4!! And we're SO excited for Thanksgiving and getting ready for Christmas. It's all so exciting for Makena especially and it makes it hard not to be excited ourselves. So enjoy some our photos!!



3 comments:

Tony said...

sooo cute, I love the 2nd family picture!

Tony said...

ooops, tony is not me, it's my dad...This is Julie. I guess I'm using my dad's name:)

John Michael and Nauni said...

How beautiful! Thanks for the pics!! You guys look so happy! I just love it! I've been begging JM to do some pictures with me, so we have something nice and updated! Miss you guys, Merry Christmas!! XOXO Naun