Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Life as we know it...

Is not very exciting at the moment. All I do is think about when this baby girl is coming. Hopefully sooner rather than later. My countdown says 19 days...Holy cow, 19 days! Makena was a week early exactly. I could handle that. The doctor says I am measuring big-like 39 weeks instead of 37. Maybe that's a good sign. Thought I'd just let anyone who checks this know that we are still alive. I will post soon on showers and tomorrow's ultrasound which hopefully gives us a heads up about the size situation with this little one. Hopefully she's still little :)

1 comment:

John Michael and Nauni said...

Woa Car! I can't believe she's almost here!!! Of course you will be so busy and tired when she arrives, so I'll keep checking your blog or facebook to get the news and to see pics, so keep us posted!! XOXOX Sure love you, glad you guys are doing so awesome!
-Naun