Tyler * Carly * Makena * Jade

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Deer!

SO this morning I get woken up by Tyler coming in to let me know that he had just hit a DEER on the way into work. It happened about 5 minutes from our house and luckily he was fine and able to get back home somehow! When I went out to look at it this morning I didn't know how he could drive it home! It is so jacked up! It's already towed and at a body shop so now we just have to wait and find out the damage. We know this...the deer didn't make it! Sad, but I think it must have been a little suicidal since it jumped right into the front passenger side of the car!! What a GREAT way to start out our week!!!



3 comments:

with love, r said...

Holy Crap! Glad Tyler is ok!

Megan said...

Yikes, glad you are safe.

Sunny said...

Crazy! Clay had the EXACT SAME THING happen to him 10 years ago in Utah. I'm so glad Tyler is ok!